Selecting Your Puppy
If you are on the waiting list before the puppies are born you will be among the first group of people who gets first pick of the litter.
We notify everyone on the waiting list before we advertise. After you are notified that the puppies are available for choosing, you will choose in the order you are on the waiting list.
First Come First Serve
After everyone on the waiting list has a chance to choose their puppy, if there are anymore puppies available they will go to the first person who puts money down.
The Puppy Is Yours
After we have received your down payment your puppy is reserved for you.
Reserving Your Puppy
If there are still puppies available after eight weeks of age and you want a puppy but can’t get here immediately we will do a 24-hour verbal hold for those of you who can pay via Paypal and a 2-4 business day hold for those of you paying with a postal money order. If your postal money order does not arrive in the reasonable shipping time the puppy will be given to the next customer in line.
Give Us A Call
The first person to call or to leave a message will be given first chance. You may leave messages on our answering machine on Sunday, but your calls will not be returned until Monday morning.
Reserving Your Puppy
A $200.00 reservation fee can reserve a puppy from a current.
The fee can be paid by cash or via PayPal. No personal check will be accepted without prior approval.
The $200.00 reservation fee will be deducted from the total cost of the puppy (it is not an additional charge).
All reservations are non-refundable unless your puppy becomes unavailable for any reason.
NOTE: When paying with PayPal please select personal or friends and family payment or you will be charged an extra fee.
Flying Your Puppy
We offer the option to deliver your puppy to you via airlines. The cost for doing so will be actual cost (usually between $500 to $700). Included in this cost is a crate for your puppy to be shipped in for you to keep.
TOTAL COST = Veterinarian clearance certificate for the puppy to fly + cost of trip to the airport + plane ticket for your puppy.
What Goes Home With You
1. First of all – Your puppy 2. Puppy food – We send a 5 lb. bag of food that we have been feeding him/her. We feed JOY puppy food. We like to send some of this along to help with the transition. I would recommend giving them just that for a day or two and then start mixing it with your brand of food until our brand is gone and then switch them over completely to your brand.
3. CKC litter registration – and the info you need to do the final registration.
4. Health certificate from the Veterinarian at Sunbury Animal Hospital – This certifies that they have been examined and that they are in good health. If there are any health concerns with the puppy you reserved at a young age I will call you with the Vet report immediately.
5. Health Record Paper – This has the record of the shots we have given, the deworming and what is needed in the future. You will pass this along to your vet for their records.
6. Our one year genetic health guarantee.
7. Their very own toy. This is to help with their transition into your home.
8. Goodie Bag. Ask us about what all comes in your goodie bag.
We believe in taking good care of your puppies and making sure that they have a healthy start in life. They will see a Veterinarian from Sunbury Animal Hospital between 6-8 weeks where the doctor checks their hips, eyes, heart and checks for any defects or potential problems. They are given a health certificate that will go home with them.
At 5 weeks we give them a shot of Neopar this vaccinates them against the parvo-virus and at 7 weeks we give them a shot of Vanguard 5. This prevents against canine distemper (CD) virus, infectious canine hepatitis (ICH), canine adenovirus type 1 (CAV-1), respiratory disease caused by adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2), canine parainfluenza caused by canine parainfluenza virus (CPI), and canine parvoviral enteritis caused by canine parvo-virus (CPV).
When you take them home you should get a veterinarian appointment within 72 hours in order to get set up with the continuation of these booster shots.
At twelve weeks Pennsylvania requires the Rabies shot.